le_reves: (Default)
[personal profile] le_reves

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything you recognize, it belongs to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., and whoever else has a piece of the Harry Potter pie. No Copyright infringement intended.

 

Kissing Cousins
by
Le_Reves


Summary: One-Shot. Slash Pairing. Scorpius gets a shock when he goes to get some polish from the broom closet.
Pairing: James Sirius Potter and Fred Weasley II
Rating: T
Word Count: 279
Written: Saturday, February 28, 2009


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 “Ooohhh James!”

Shhhh! Sheesh Freddie, do you want everyone to know you fuck your cousin? You MALE cousin?”

Mmm, I can't help it Jamie-baby, m'sorry.” Fred said, giving James the puppy-dog look he knew he always fell for.

S'ok love, I'm not really mad at you. I'm just scared what would happen if anyone found out.” Suddenly the door of the broom closet was thrown open, exposing the two boys inside, both of whom jumped about five feet in the air.

Scorpius Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes. James Potter was standing in a broom closet, looking thoroughly snogged, with his cousin! His MALE cousin, Fred Weasley.

Me, Albus, detention! Need the polish!” he squeaked out, finally realizing just how awkward the situation was. James reached over Freddie's shoulder (the latter seemed to be in shock) and grabbed the bottle of polish before shoving it at the younger blonde.

Tell anyone about this, and you'll wish you were as dead as Voldemort, got it?” James hissed harshly at Scorpius.

Got it!” he squeaked again before shutting the door and practically running back to the trophy room where Albus and Filch were waiting.

What took you so long boy?” Filch asked with his normal glowering expression.

I had trouble finding the polish sir, it was behind everything, sorry” Scorpius said meekly before walking over to take his spot next to Albus. When Filch had dozed off Al leaned over towards Scorpius.

What really took you so long Scorp?” He asked, cocking his head to the side, making him look slightly like a dog.

What I told Filch, it was behind everything.” Well it wasn't a lie, it HAD been behind James and Freddie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~The End~

 

 A/N: Please review, even if it's to criticize :) Thanks, Le_Reves.

September 2010

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Tags

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags