DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything. No Copyright infringement intended.
Old Time Rock N Roll
by
Le_Reves
Summary: Song-fic. Hermione opens her eyes to see two Marauders.
Friendship: Hermione Granger, Sirius Black, & Remus Lupin
Rating: T
Word Count: 700
Written: Saturday, May 16, 2009
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hermione entered her room, quickly looking behind her to make sure there was nobody there. Satisfied that the coast was clear, the bushy haired witch closed the door before performing a locking charm. She rapidly stripped down to her bra and panties, grabbing a white button-down shirt to throw over top. She grabbed a pair of Rayban sunglasses off the dresser, while picking up the tiny remote that lay next to it. That had been her one request when the boys had asked her to live at Grimmauld Place, electricity. After pushing the power button, Hermione listened as the discs rotated in the player. She hit number seven, and after turning the volume up, she hit play while throwing the remote onto the bed.
Just take those old records off the shelf,
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself.
Today's music ain't got the same soul,
I like that old time rock n roll.
The young witch began to dance around, hips swiveling, arms swinging. She let herself become immersed in the music that was currently blaring from the speakers.
Don't try to take me to a disco,
You'll never even get me out on the floor.
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door,
I like that old time rock n roll.
Still like that old time rock n roll,
That kind of music just soothes the soul.
I reminisce about the days of old,
With that old time rock n roll.
Wont go to hear them play a tango,
I'd rather hear some blues, or funky old soul.
There's only sure way to get me to go,
Start playing old time rock n roll.
Call me a relic, call me what you will,
Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill.
Today's music ain't got the same soul,
I like that old time rock n roll.
Still like that old time rock n roll,
That kind of music just soothes the soul.
I reminisce about the days of old,
With that old time rock n roll.
Still like that old time rock n roll,
That kind of music just soothes the soul.
I reminisce about the days of old,
With that old time rock n roll.
Still like that old time rock n roll,
That kind of music just soothes the soul.
I reminisce about the days of old,
With that old time rock n roll.
Still like that old time rock n roll,
That kind of music just soothes the soul.
I reminisce about the days of old,
With that old time rock n roll.
Still like that old time rock n roll.
As she made one final hip movement, she opened her eyes. Hermione quickly grabbed the quilt off of her bed, staring wide eyed at the two men who seemed just as shocked.
“How did you get in here?!?” She shrieked, the tawny haired man held up his wand as an answer. “Are you serious?? How...”
“No, actually, I believe I'm Sirius”, the darker man answered with a cheeky grin on his face, as the other two occupants of the room rolled their eyes.
“How could you invade my privacy like that?” Hermione asked, already thoroughly exasperated by the situation.
“We heard music, and well...” Sirius stopped there, putting on his best puppy-dog eyes.
Oh no, crap, he's using the puppy eyes. I always give in when he puts these on.
“We just thought, maybe we could have a little fun?” the man knew he had her, and Remus just watched on, amused by his old friend's ability.
-One Hour Later-
The trio lay on the bed, both men on either side of the young woman, Clothes lay strewn across the room. All three were panting, trying to regain their breath.
“Wow!”
“Yeah.”
“Let's do it some more!” Sirius shouted as he jumped up, replacing his Raybans, and hit the play button.
Just take those old records off the shelf,
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself.
Today's music ain't got the same soul,
I like that old time rock n roll.
The other two groaned in protest, as their raven haired friend dragged them to their feet.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~The End~
A/N: Please review, even if it's to criticize :) Thanks, Le_Reves.